Friday 21st Feb, 2:00 – 2:40pm, Palm Room, Lilly Conference, Newport, CA.
To download the Presentation Handout click here
Active Learning Exercises
Active Learning Exercise 1.
- Do you feel that the reports offer you valuable insights as an educator which could inform your practice (Yes/No/Why)?
- If so, how would you use these reports to improve or enhance your learning and teaching practice?
- Which topics/reports are of most interest to you?
Active Learning Exercise 2.
- Key impediments to the effective sharing of learning and teaching outcomes and experiences.
- Approaches and strategies, such as the Network of Australasian Tertiary Associations, which might be used to improve the sharing of learning and teaching experiences and outcomes at a range of different levels.
Note: All papers will be collected and a summary of the results will be published here on the NATAonthenet Blog.
- Assessment of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) students (2011) Professor John Rice
- Assuring graduate outcomes (2011) Professor Beverley Oliver
- Blended learning (2011) Professor Helen Partridge
- Clinical Practice (2011) Professor Robyn Nash
- Curriculum renewal (2011) Dr Bhuva Narayan and Professor Sylvia Edwards
- Innovative Indigenous Teaching and Learning (2013) Professor Nereda White, Dr Jack Frawley, Ms Dang Thi Kim Anh
- Learning and teaching across cultures (2011) Associate Professor Betty Leask
- Revitalising the academic workforce (2012) Dr Deborah Southwell
- Supporting students’ transition into higher education (2011) Professor Trevor Gale, Professor Stephen Parker
- Technology enhanced learning and teaching (2011) Professor Mike Keppell, Associate Professor Gordon Suddaby, Ms Natasha Hard
- Work integrated learning (2011) Professor Janice Orrell